In order to be placed under Debt Review, you have to have a monthly income that puts you in a position to make a reasonable offer to your Credit Providers. Therefore, if you are unemployed and you do not receive any other income, like rental income or pension, Debt Review is not the ideal solution for you. There are other solutions available that might be beneficial for you, so you can still contact us.
- Will Debt Review have a negative impact when you apply for another job in the future?
- Will my insurance policies be affected by Debt Review?
- What happens if I cannot pay my monthly Debt Review instalment due to an accident or any other unforeseen event?
- What are the costs involved with being placed under Debt Review?
- Will my employer know that I am under Debt Review?