Debt Counselling was formally introduced by the National Credit Act to help over-indebted consumers, especially in our current economic crisis. The goal of Debt Counselling is to develop a repayment plan which is affordable to you, as well as acceptable to all your credit providers. It is there to help you, so why not make use of it?
- Will Debt Review have a negative impact when you apply for another job in the future?
- Will my insurance policies be affected by Debt Review?
- What happens if I cannot pay my monthly Debt Review instalment due to an accident or any other unforeseen event?
- What are the costs involved with being placed under Debt Review?
- Will my employer know that I am under Debt Review?