A very important step in creating good money habits is to make time to educate oneself on financial matters. When you know what you are doing wrong, and why, it is easier to change and rectify behaviour. There are countless of books on the market that help you do just that. Here we list our top ten for you.
1. Financial Habits: Developing Behaviors that Build Wealth by Jonathan Middaugh.
2. How to Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck: 16 Ways to Help you Get Through to the Next Paycheck, by Theodora Adkins.
3. Money Management 101: Simple Ways to Be Stress-Free, Spend Less, Save More Money, and Live Better (Frugal Living Tips and Hacks), by Kyle Burton.
4. Financial Tips – Useful Facts: Money Management Made Easy, by Randall Cooley and Holly Ewing.
5. 60 Days to Change: A Daily How-To Guide With Actionable Tips for Improving Your Financial Life, by Peter Dunn.
6. Develop Your Financial IQ, by Rohit Seth.
7. Money Management: Easy Tips On How To Save Money, Control Your Expenses And Budget Your Money, by Tony Scott.
8. Suze Orman’s Financial Guidebook: Put the 9 Steps to Work, by Suze Orman.
9. The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness, by Dave Ramsey.
10. Why Didn’t They Teach Me This in School?: 99 Personal Money Management Principles to Live By, by Cary Siegel.