CEO, Neil Roets says, “Consumers are becoming more and more indebted as the lockdown continues. Although financial institutions have offered customers payment holidays, these debts still have to be paid if the government hopes to recover the economic damage caused by the lockdown.”
Thank you for subscribing! Check your inbox.
- South Africans must downgrade lifestyle, budget as economy continues to suffer
- Consumers are seeking the financial help they need – Neil Roets
- More South Africans turn to debt counselling as economic fallout hits home
- Neil Roets Explains ‘Debt Holiday’ & What It Means For Consumers
- Panel of experts answer debt-related questions during COVID-19 lockdown