DEEPLY indebted consumers should not sway from their budget by taking on unnecessary debt on goods they don’t need this festive season. This was according to Neil Roets, the chief executive of Debt Rescue, who said indebted consumers already owe more than R1.71 trillion in outstanding debt. Roets said many consumers had already maxed out… Continued
Thank you for subscribing! Check your inbox.
- Is It A Good Time To Buy Property In South Africa? If you’re thinking about buying a property in South Africa, right now may be your time to shine... posted on October 4, 2019
- How To Make Money From Home, in South Africa With South Africa still suffering from high unemployment rates, we have to do what we can to sur... posted on November 1, 2019
- Oprah Winfrey: 3 Personality Traits That Can Help You We all work hard for our monthly salaries, and in light of recent interest hikes and looming fuel an... posted on April 8, 2016
- The Pie’s The Limit: The Best Way To Use Your Cre... Love ‘em or hate ‘em, the fact of the matter is, credit cards are a way of life. That doesn’t me... posted on November 11, 2019
- How To Check My Credit Score Your credit score could be the most important number connected to your name. The three-digit nu... posted on December 9, 2019