Rate increases by South Africa’s central bank have left at least 10 million people crippled by debt in a country where many people buy on credit. The result may be a further slowdown in South Africa’s slumping economy, which is now expected to grow just 0.9% in 2016. That would only aggravate the problem for… Continued
Thank you for subscribing! Check your inbox.
- How To Make Money From Home, in South Africa With South Africa still suffering from high unemployment rates, we have to do what we can to sur... posted on November 1, 2019
- How Much Debt Should I Have It depends on a few factors. What life stage you’re in, your spending habits, your goals, your j... posted on October 25, 2019
- Is It A Good Time To Buy Property In South Africa? If you’re thinking about buying a property in South Africa, right now may be your time to shine... posted on October 4, 2019
- Oprah Winfrey: 3 Personality Traits That Can Help You We all work hard for our monthly salaries, and in light of recent interest hikes and looming fuel an... posted on April 8, 2016
- The Pie’s The Limit: The Best Way To Use Your Cre... Love ‘em or hate ‘em, the fact of the matter is, credit cards are a way of life. That doesn’t me... posted on November 11, 2019