CAPE TOWN – This is the season to be jolly but it’s also the season to fall into a debt trap. Festive season spending fever will go into overdrive with Black Friday this week. While some will be hunting for bargains, many will be plunging themselves into debt by needlessly splurging. One of South Africa’s… Continued
Thank you for subscribing! Check your inbox.
- Oprah Winfrey: 3 Personality Traits That Can Help You We all work hard for our monthly salaries, and in light of recent interest hikes and looming fuel an... 821 views | posted on April 8, 2016
- How to Pay and Manage Your Credit Card Like A Pro Let talk about credit cards. Convenient and accepted almost anywhere. And yep… probably in your wall... 277 views | posted on March 1, 2019
- What is a Good Credit Score? And How to Increase Yours... We weren’t born with a credit score. In order to get one, you need to get into debt first. And, onc... 187 views | posted on February 15, 2019
- Good Old South African Milk Tart Recipe Did you know, today is National Milk Tart Day in South Africa? 52 views | posted on February 27, 2018
- The disadvantages of online shopping What are the top disadvantages of online shopping? The South African consumer has a real strong mal... 48 views | posted on May 16, 2017