Debt rescue has helped more than 30 000 over-indebted South Africans pay off their debt and they can help you too – PLUS! you will receive a Samsung Smartphone if your application is successful
Have you maxed out your credit card again? Have creditors knocking down your door and blowing up your cell phone? Hand the stress over to someone who can help. Debt Rescue was founded 13 years ago and is the largest and most experienced debt counselling company in South Africa. They help over-indebted consumers restructure their debt in such a manner that they can still afford necessary living expenses, and helps you form a future where you can look forward to one day living debt free again. Take the first step with Debt Rescue and get financial assistance with one single monthly payment to your creditors.
The benefits include:
- immediate relief as they negotiate your debt with creditors on your behalf.
One single, affordable monthly instalment towards debt repayments is agreed upon.Your living expenses are considered.You get protection against legal action.
How it works
- Go to their site at debtrescue.co.za and fill out a debt assessment. It’s free of charge and takes only a few minutes.
- Debt Rescue will assess your situation and set up a repayment plan. They determine whether your monthly expenses and debt exceed your monthly income.
- You are placed under debt review and immediately protected from your creditors. Debt Rescue informs all your credit providers and the credit bureau that you are under debt review on your behalf.
- You start paying a single, reduced payment that is affordable to you.
- Your repayment plan is finalised by a court order, applied for by Debt Rescue’s specialist attorneys.
- Through the entire process, you are protected from legal action taken by your creditors and can enjoy a happier, stress-free you.
- Mention YOU in your application, and you could receive a Samsung Smartphone if your application is successful. T’s and C’s apply – scroll down to read them.
The assessment is personalised and completely free and obligation free.
To get help today, go to www.debtrescue.co.za
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to a successful assessment and application.
- Subject to first successful debt review payment received.
- Offer valid until 31 May 2022.
Read the full article here: https://bit.ly/3PbAZ2E