The price of all grades of petrol will drop by 93 cents a litre at midnight, tonight. The price of diesel (0.05 and 0.005 percent sulphur) would decrease by R1.02 a litre. The new prices would come into effect on Wednesday. Debt Rescue’s Neil Roets, however says now is not the time to spend, but rather save money.
Thank you for subscribing! Check your inbox.
- 85% of South Africans in need of financial help, 55% has no access to credit
- Survey finds that 55% of South Africans need debt assistance
- Payment holidays to cost South Africans R20.7bn as experts warn of broken economy
- Drowning in debt, seeking multiple jobs – survey shows South Africans’ financial battle
- Alarm bells ring as South Africans fall deeper into debt