Economist Neil Roets says that despite the decrease in fuel prices, consumers should keep saving for a potential price hike in the New Year. The slight relief in the price of fuel should not be seen as an opportunity for people to go more spend money. Find out more on this radio clip.
Thank you for subscribing! Check your inbox.
- South Africans must downgrade lifestyle, budget as economy continues to suffer
- Consumers are seeking the financial help they need – Neil Roets
- More South Africans turn to debt counselling as economic fallout hits home
- Neil Roets Explains ‘Debt Holiday’ & What It Means For Consumers
- Panel of experts answer debt-related questions during COVID-19 lockdown