86% of people borrow money to meet basic household needs, says bank Download article
Thank you for subscribing! Check your inbox.
- Payment holidays to cost South Africans R20.7bn as experts warn of broken economy
- Drowning in debt, seeking multiple jobs – survey shows South Africans’ financial battle
- Alarm bells ring as South Africans fall deeper into debt
- Covid-19 has wiped out a third of South Africa’s middle class – study
- Doctors, lawyers and other top earners now applying for debt help in SA