Petrol prices will increase by 84 cents in July, pushing South African consumers into an even tougher financial position. While petrol prices will increase by 84 cents per litre, diesel will go up by 78 cents and illuminating paraffin rise by 75 cents. Petrol prices will increase by 84 cents in July, pushing South African… Continued
Thank you for subscribing! Check your inbox.
- 3 Shocking Hidden Credit Card Fees in South Africa How many of us really ever read the T&C’s when signing up for a credit card? Not many, right... posted on September 30, 2019
- Is It A Good Time To Buy Property In South Africa? If you’re thinking about buying a property in South Africa, right now may be your time to shine... posted on October 4, 2019
- Oprah Winfrey: 3 Personality Traits That Can Help You We all work hard for our monthly salaries, and in light of recent interest hikes and looming fuel an... posted on April 8, 2016
- Get Out Of Debt: 4 Mistakes To Avoid When Fighting The... Credit cards, mortgage, car loans, short-term loans etc. - we all shake hands with debt somewher... posted on September 2, 2019
- Debt Relief Bill – Not All South Africans Can Wave Thei... President Cyril Ramaphosa signed the National Credit Amendment Debt Relief Bill last week. The o... posted on August 26, 2019